In no particular order, I’ve written a list of some of my favorite bloggers! I am constantly getting inspiration from other blogs that are similar to mine, so I wanted to share my favorite ones at the moment 🙂
1. Lauryn, over at The Skinny Confidential, has such a fun blog. I love that she blogs about her travels and experiences, especially since I’m full of wanderlust as well. I guess you could say I’m pretty jealous, which is why Lauryn is one of my favorite bloggers from LA.
2. Emily, at Cupcakes and Cashmere, combined two of my favorite things to create her blog name, not to mention her blog has a ton of food recipes. Yum.
3. Caitlin, over at Southern Curls and Pearls, is one of my favorite southern bloggers. I’m a southern girl at heart (NC born and raised), so naturally she is one of my favs. Caitlin’s style is a perfect mix between classy, southern and chic.
4. Marianna, at Life With Me has such a sophisticated blog. I love that she incorporates the LA lifestyle in her posts and beauty videos, not to mention she’s gorgeous.
5. Sara, at StyleMBA is not only a successful career blogger, but she also has her Masters degree and she is a realtor. Talk about being on a power trip.
6. Kimberly’s blog name, Eat Sleep Wear, is literally me in a nutshell. Honestly, consisting of three of my favorite things. I also love how clean and easy she makes it for readers to read her blog.
7. Laura, over at On the Racks, is one of those bloggers that actually blogs. Like.. she actually writes interesting content along with her pictures and posts, giving insight to her adventures.
8. Josh, over at The Kentucky Gent, is a great male blogger. When I first discovered him all I could think was, YASSS!! The world needs more male bloggers. Keep doing you, Josh.
9. Rachel, from Rach Martino, is literally so cute. I adore how fun and planned out her photoshoots are. She also has a YouTube channel in both American anddddd French.
10. Ashley, from Ashley Ella Design, is a creative blogger. Honestly, the talent from creative bloggers is so inspiring. Ashley’s site also has super cute blog necessities like stock photos (some of them are even… free).
Disclaimer: I was not endorsed or asked by any of these bloggers to write a post about them, or include them in my list of favorite bloggers. These are simply my opinions. I am not affiliated with these blogs or any of the subjects they post about.
Josh | The Kentucky Gent says
Thanks SO much for the shout out Brenna, I really appreciate it.
Here’s to a stellar 2016, for both of us!