1. Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills is a must see. Even if you can’t afford anything, you can see beautiful cars and the glamorous lifestyle which brings out the A-lister in “LA.”
2. Melrose Avenue is full of diverse and posh shopping boutiques. My favorite parts of Melrose include the famous “pink wall” at the Paul Smith store, and the “Made in LA” wall.
3. Sprinkles Cupcakes I think the name says it all.
4. Malibu Beach think Hannah Montana, think old-Miley. Okay, besides Hannah’s house being in Malibu, it’s one of those places you have to visit. Malibu Barbie lived there.. enough said.
5. Hollywood Sign/Griffith Park honestly I’m not much a hiker.. actually I’m not very athletic at all, but the hike to the top of Hollywood Sign is sooo worth. The view of the city is breathtaking. I honestly can never get over how beautiful the LA’s skyline is.
6. Dodger Stadium the Dodgers stadium (home to the LA Dodgers). If you’re into baseball you should go, if not it’s cool and you should still go.
7. Urth Caffe is like Panera for the west coast.. it may or may not be slightly better. A smoothie is a must, along with a pastry. A lot of celebrities go here as well, so it’s worth a visit.
8. Santa Monica Pier is one of those places you saw on TV when you were younger, but now you’re older and realize it actually exists.. yeahh..
9.The Grove I love shopping, and the Grove is no exception to my rule. It also has an American Girl place but I guess I’m a little too old at this point (RIP childhood).