It feels like 2016 arrived faster than Hannah Montana concert tickets sold out in 2007. And with that being said.. a new year means new resolutions. Every year resolutions are made, and every year the same ones fail.. apparently around 80% of them. Well, this year I’ve acknowledged five resolutions that I’ve been trying to complete for a few years now. I know they seem generic, but it’s honestly very sad how little people care about their bodies, mentally and physically. Like I said, I’ve been trying to complete these for a few years now, but my goal this year is to take them seriously.
1. Healthy Eating [I’m trying to eat less sugar]
2. Workout [I’m going to try to go to the gym more than once a month, lol]
3. Time Management [I want to be more productive with my days]
4. De-Stress [SELF-LOVE!! xx]
5. Limit My Use of Social Media [As a blogger this is a tough one, but it can be done!]
I plan to stick with these 5 resolutions in order to live a better, healthier AND happier lifestyle! What are some of your resolutions? Let us know in the comments section below.
I love this design so much! I’m curious how you made this? Did you use a template from Cavna or something else!?
Brenna Anastasia says
Hi Arianne! I used Adobe Photoshop 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!