Summer is right around the corner and there are SO many adorable pieces that you need in your closet. This summer is all about pastels, bold prints, straw pieces and espadrilles. In today’s blog post I’m sharing several pieces + summer vacay trends that I’m loving for 2019. After putting together this blog post, I definitely have major shopping fever. Summer style is definitely one of my favorites (aside from fall of course).
SUMMER VACAY TRENDS 2019
- WHITE DRESS
- PALM LEAF DROP EARRINGS Definitely need these!!
- BORA BORA SUNSHINE BAG
- TORY BURCH MILLER FLIP FLOP I’ve had my pair for three summers now and they still look new!
- STRAW HANDBAG
- HEART DROP EARRINGS
- PASTEL GARDEN FLORAL BIKINI so cute!!!
- BLACK ESPADRILLE PLATFORM SANDAL
- GINGHAM ONE PIECE SUIT obsessed!!
- BRAHMIN MOD BOWIE JOURNEY SATCHEL
- WHITE ESPADRILLE SNEAKER
These past few weeks I’ve been doing some spring cleaning to get rid of clothes that I haven’t worn in years, aka make room for more stuff that I probably don’t need. Getting rid of stuff is one of the hardest things for me, because I’m always worried that I might need it later (even though there’s a 99% change that I most likely won’t). Recently I started watching Tidying Up with Marie Kondo on Netflix to learn more tips to help eliminate clutter. I highly recommend if you’re looking for some organization tips!
Also, have you read my summer hair accessories edit?