1. Louis Vuitton Neverfull – MY BAG (sorry it’s in capitals because I love it so much)!! This bag is honestly so timeless and can be used to carry your books to class or everyday essentials.
2. Burt’s Bees – I need, need, need a chapstick with me 24/7. I love this one because it’s super moisturizing and hydrating. It also smells like paradise!
4. NYX Blotting Paper – Say no to oiliness. Honestly, no-one wants their face to look like they just jumped into a pool of oil. Blotting paper is great during the summer when I’m not wearing face makeup or powder, but I still want to stay shine freeeee.
5. Ray Ban Aviators – I finally purchased a nice pair of sunglasses. Definitely worth the splurge!
6. Aquafina Water – Notice I called out a brand.. This is because I’m super picky when it comes to water. Is it weird that I don’t think all water tastes the same? But no matter what form of H20 you choose, I’m a strong advocate of it. HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE. Water will clear up your skin and you’ll feel better overall. And no, apparently you cannot buy water online.
7. Louis Vuitton Zippy Wallet – Mini Louis for the big Louis. Cute.
8. Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer – This moisturizer has SPF30, which is great because no one wants to have wrinkles by age 30. Talk about an early onset of a midlife crisis… I apply this everyday because it moisturizes my skin without making it look or feel oily. Like I said earlier, pool, oil, no.
9. Revlon Lip Butter – I’m not one to wear lipstick that often, because I hate when it gets all clumpy on my lips. I still don’t understand how people eat and drink without messing up their lipstick. So I use this lip butter, it gives my lips a nice tint without overdoing it AND moisturizes them! Just killed two birds with one gloss. (If you’ve never heard the original saying, look it up).
Disclaimer: All items were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own.